yA bibliography of bat literaturez @@@@@@@@@
¥This is a list of the literature about bats that the BSCJ office has on
file. The literature is asorted into species and also category. "Species"
means the paper or the book referred to the species at least once.
¥List is in alphabetical order by author.
¥Some literature is kept at the National Diet Library and universities
and open to the public. You can search universities' and laboratories'
magazine collections from the URL below.
- Genus Pteropus
- P. dasymallus@iEndangered SpeciesT`FCRG in Kuchinoerabu Is. Tokara Is. and Daito Is.j
- P. loochoensis@iExtinctFEX)
- P. pselaphon@iEndangered SpeciesT`FCRj
- Genus Rhinolophus
- R. ferrumequinum
- R. cornutus@iEndangered SpeciesFVUGin the Amami
- R. pumilusi Endangered SpeciesT`FCRGin Miyako
- R. perditus i Endangered SpeciesTaFENGin Ishigaki
Is.jiEndangered SpeciesUFVUGin Iriomote
- Genus Myotis
- Genus Pipistrellus
- Genus Plecotus
- Genus Miniopterus
- Genus Murina
¦This list is based on A field guide to the Bats of Japan Rev.edn. Bunich co., Ltd. Tokyo :.2011.
¦Category of Red Data Book is from the Ministry of Environment(2015)
Review@ Systematics@ Morphology@ Ecology@ Physiology@ Fossils@ Overseas
Conservation@ Bat Box
Mysterious Bat Call